Liverpool World Museum apresenta exposição e uma série de games interativos on line sobre DNA. O game da árvore genealógica é muito interessante: parte do princípio de que criança foi diagnosticada com fibrose cística e a partir daí você precisa visitar toda a árvore geneálogica. Nesse caminho, você vai descobrir quem carregava em seu dna as condições que causaram o diagnóstico da criança. Melhor que ENEM de Biologia!
23 October 2010 – 8 May 2011
A little DNA can make a big difference! This touring exhibition from At-Bristol will help you get to grips with genetics by looking at subjects such as identity, health and evolution. Take our video tour!
- Innocent or guilty? Discover how studying DNA can help to solve crimes.
- High risk or healthy? Get to grips with genes and learn about how they can affect your health.
- Man or Monkey? Find out what it is that sets us apart from other animals as human.
This exhibition was developed on behalf of the Association for Science & Discovery Centres.
‘Inside DNA’ will feature interactive exhibits that offer an insight into cutting edge science:
- Learn fascinating facts about your chromosomes using the genome explorer here.
- Find out how many other people have the same hair, eye and skin colour as you here.
- Search through one family’s health history by exploring their family tree here.