Museum Mile – NYC – trecho ao longo da 5ª avenida em New York reúne uma série de museus vizinhos uns do outro…
The Museum Mile is a lovely stretch along 5th Avenue chock full of museums and other fine arts institutions. If you are in New York for a short stay and need to cram in lots of sightseeing, Museum Mile is a must. The tree lined walk down the side of Central Park is also a nice treat.
Don’t miss the Museum Mile Festival in June. Fifth Avenue is closed to traffic, the museums are open to the public, and street entertainers and musicians are everywhere. Click here for more information.
Museums on the mile
- 104th St. El Museo del Barrio
- 103rd St. Museum of the City of New York
- 92nd St. The Jewish Museum
- 91st St. Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution
- 89th St. National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts
- 88th St. Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- 86th St. Neue Galerie New York
- 83rd St. Goethe-Institut New York/German Cultural Center
- 82nd St. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- outros posts vão trazer mais sobre estes museus.